The Meadows Outpatient Center -
Offering comprehensive outpatient treatment in the heart of northern California’s Silicon Valley
In convenient proximity to key technology companies, our Silicon Valley treatment center offers comprehensive outpatient services for adults dealing with addiction, trauma, and other behavioral health conditions. We provide the same level of clinical excellence and integrity found at The Meadows inpatient programs, but with outpatient flexibility.
The comfortable coastal climate in Sunnyvale, California makes the Meadows' Intensive Outpatient Center the ideal place to begin your journey of recovery. Our program setting is ideal for those who have already completed a residential, inpatient, or partial hospitalization treatment program and are looking for further care. Some individuals may qualify for the outpatient program without first having the need for a higher level of care. Every individual’s current issues and circumstances are taken into consideration to be sure they are offered the safest and most appropriate program for their clinical needs.
- All-inclusive, eight-week IOP
- 15 to 20 hours of programming services per week
- Day and evening options
- On-site psychiatrist available part-time for evaluations and follow-up
- Individual and group counseling
- The Meadows Brain Center, with state-of-the-art equipment providing neurofeedback to promote self-regulation skills and improve health
- The Brain Spa, a meditation room with comfortable recliners for guided meditations and other holistic processes designed to improve brain function.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Recovery Group
- Relapse Prevention
- Transitional Living (available through local referral)
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga
- Tai Chi/Qigong
- Expressive Arts
We Can Help
For more information about The Meadows Outpatient Center Treatment Services, contact The Meadows Outpatient Center by filling out the contact form below or calling 866-356-9801. Our Intake Coordinators will be happy to assist you and answer your questions. All calls are kept confidential.
The Meadows Outpatient Center program is a safe and nurturing community designed to uncover and address the emotional and behavioral obstacles to long-term recovery as well as develop the life skills necessary to live a productive life, free from drug and alcohol dependence. When you or your loved one is ready to discover the full, rich life ahead of them, contact us.
1309 S. Mary Ave., Suite 100
Sunnyvale, CA 94087