The Meadows Outpatient Center -
Providing convenient, confidential outpatient treatment in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona
Perfect for those who have already completed a residential, inpatient or partial-hospitalization treatment program or someone who doesn’t require a higher level of care, The Meadows Outpatient Center at Scottsdale is based on Pia Mellody’s time-tested Meadows Model of Developmental Immaturity. Every individual’s current issues and circumstances are taken into consideration to provide them with the safest and most appropriate program for their clinical needs.
The beautiful year-round weather of Scottsdale, Arizona makes the Meadows' Intensive Outpatient Center the ideal place to begin your journey of recovery. Our state-of-the-art conference center features floor-to-ceiling windows, an outdoor patio area for breaks, and scenic McDowell Mountain views.
- All-inclusive, eight-week IOP
- 15 to 20 hours of programming services per week
- On-site psychiatrist available part-time for evaluations and follow-up
- Individual and group counseling
- The Meadows Brain Center, with state-of-the-art equipment providing neurofeedback to promote self-regulation skills and improve health
- The Brain Spa, a meditation room with comfortable recliners for guided meditations and other holistic processes designed to improve brain function.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Recovery Group
- Relapse Prevention
- Transitional Living (available through local referral)
- Trauma-Sensitive Yoga
- Tai Chi/Qigong
- Expressive Arts
We Can Help
For more information about The Meadows Outpatient Center Treatment Services, contact The Meadows Outpatient Center by filling out the contact form below or calling 866-356-9801. Our Intake Coordinators will be happy to assist you and answer your questions. All calls are kept confidential.
The Meadows Outpatient Center program is a safe and nurturing community designed to uncover and address the emotional and behavioral obstacles to long-term recovery as well as develop the life skills necessary to live a productive life, free from drug and alcohol dependence. When you or your loved one is ready to discover the full, rich life ahead of them, contact us.
19120 N. Pima Road, Suite 125
Scottsdale, AZ 85252