Treatment facilities provide remarkable assistance to people in need. There are times however that previous treatments may not have provided the results patients would like to experience. When an individual decides to enter a treatment program, it is one of the most important steps they can undertake. There are many reasons why previous treatment options may not have worked, but what matters is that you are committing to recovery.
Unique Treatment For Your Needs
The Meadows' intensive outpatient program is the best choice for your needs because:
- We integrate 12-Step work from the start and focus on relapse prevention to provide patients with the most comprehensive and thoughtful treatment approach in the industry.
- Treatment is structured over an extended period offering a flexible schedule to accommodate work and school whenever possible.
- We combine The Meadows Model with a time-tested IOP milieu that together creates a blueprint for ongoing, successful, and long-term recovery.
- We engage the family throughout the treatment experience allowing the patient and their family time to address complex family systems issues often found with individuals.
- Our holistic approach incorporates mindfulness activities and life skills into the recovery process.
- We work with our patients to confront their issues in an integrated and positive manner and help them get a true sense of their potential while taking ownership of their lives.
For over 40 years The Meadows has provided premier behavioral health treatment; addressing the core issues of trauma and addictive diseases.
Recovery That Can Last A Lifetime
No matter where your journey has taken you, The Meadows' intensive outpatient program can help. Don't let previous experiences discourage you from a recovery that is possible.
The beautiful year-round weather of Scottsdale, Arizona makes The Meadows Outpatient Center the ideal place to begin or continue your journey of recovery. In a safe and nurturing community, our patients are guided on their journey of recovery by examining the underlying causes of addiction and co-occurring disorders. The goal is for these individuals to gain the courage to face difficult issues, including grief and loss; heal from emotional trauma; and become accountable for their own feelings, behaviors, and recovery. Visit us here or feel free to phone us at 800-244-4949.